Ladies Geeking Out is celebrating love all week by taking a look at how geeks express their love for each other and for their own awesome geekiness. We continue our Valentine's Day countdown with the next themed-wedding idea: Gaming! This includes video games, board games, RPG, LARP, and so on! If you are a gamer, these wedding ideas are for you!
1. You can show your guests what type of gamer you are with the invitations! From Magic The Gathering cards to video game cartridges, don't be afraid to get creative!
2. Dress like your favorite video game characters! Or use gaming props!
3. You can also show your love of gaming with your bouquet or boutonniere!
4. Introduce your guests to gaming! Have video games or board games around for them to play with!
5. Table arrangements can also give you a chance to introduce guests to gaming. Just have fun with it!
6. CAKESSSSS!!!! Gaming CAAAKESSS!!!
7. Use game characters or a couple playing together as cake toppers!
8. There are many creative ways you can show your love for gaming!
Just remember, no matter what you do, it is YOUR wedding, make it fun for YOU!