One of my favorite things about going to conventions is seeing how creative fans can get with their cosplay. So many original ideas and amazing craftsmanship! In this post, I will be highlighting some of the most creative cosplays seen this year at San Diego Comic Con. Check it out!
1. Chewie's Angels - The purple, pink and turquoise angels were one of the most talked about group cosplays this year! Don't you wish there was a movie about these characters? YES PLEASE!
2. Frozen Mad Max - Elsa, Anna, and Olaf are ready for the Fury Road as Imperator Elsa, Mad Anna and Olaf the War Boy in this super original cosplay!
3. Vanellope Von Schweetz - Vanellope drove all around San Diego on her amazingly crafted race car. How adorable is this? It looks like real candy!! Cosplayer: On the Go Cosplay. Follow her on Instagram @cellogirl4life .
4. Steampunk Star Wars - Eiraina Schmolesky (Steamy Leia) and Shaylor Duranleau (Baron Von Maul) are the cosplayers behind this steampunk take on Star Wars. Leia's headpiece is gorgeous!
5. Edward Scissorhands - The perfect family cosplay! This little boy is Clark del Rossario, he's a huge Tim Burton fan and get this... he is only 6 years old! This has to be one of the cutest cosplays ever!
6. Joke Skellington - The Joker meets A Nightmare before Christmas in this beautiful and colorful cosplay by Gregarious Geek.
7. R2-D2 mashups - Between a Hello Kitty/R2D2 and a Mega Man/R2D2 (by Alston Stephanus), it is difficult to choose a favorite so I decided to highlight both!
8. Mushroom Kingdom Warrior - As a lover of everything Super Mario, this cosplay makes me want to be a Mushroom Kingdom warrior as well! That blue shell shoulder pad? AWESOME.
9. Canine Green Arrow - This adorable little bulldog stole the show with his Green Arrow cosplay! Even Deadpool wanted a photo with him!
10. The Avengers Angels - Inspired by the Victoria's Secret Angels, these 9 creative cosplayers did their own superhero take!